Fast loans online
Bank loans are loans granted by the bank to which it is requested and which are approved -and cataloged- as credits to ordinary consumption.
In contrast, the advantage of non-bank credit lies in its accessibility and minimal administration. The important thing is that the granting of each loan is fast and effective. To manage a fast non-bank loan, it is sufficient to have access to the internet and register. Everything else is managed by the private lender or credit institution, which is not a bank. The applicant does not have to deal with anything else.
Through both we can obtain what is called a “quick loan”. It is called fast loan to the amount of funds that the bank offers to the client as an advance or help for an important investment that the client is going to carry out in the short term. In exchange for borrowing money from the bank, the borrower must reward this financial aid through an interest payment directed to the bank itself, whose amount is constituted by the amount of the loan granted, plus interest established by the entity and an extra amount in concept of fees for the management and administration services of the loan. This is what is summarized by credit return.
Depending on the type of loan in question, the lender will adopt a more or less strict position regarding the knowledge of the purpose that the borrower plans to give his money. That is, there are cases, especially in quick loans -which usually involve lower amounts-, where the loan application conditions do not require the borrower to inform the bank about where he will invest his money or for what or why he needs it. On the other hand, in credits that involve higher amounts, the entity may demand the disclosure of said information through the legal and / or financial documents considered necessary.
Both banks and private lenders are often faced with fraudulent situations or fraud attempts by customers, who have previously breached the terms of another lender or who have registered in a file of defaulters, thus accumulating debts with third parties. The policy of trust and reliability of each bank towards its clients is diverse and subjective, however, the financial laws are clear and do not leave room for personal interpretations. The main source of financial law is the Spanish Constitution itself, whose articles 149.1, 11 and 13 give the State exclusive competence on the bases of the management of credit, banking and insurance, and on bases and coordination of the general planning of economic activity . These norms are developed in Law 44/2002 of measures to reform the financial system.
The result of a regulation tailored to the needs is a greater capacity of response of the banks with respect to clients with less expectations of success or fulfillment of the necessary financial conditions to obtain a credit. Despite having legal defense and reaction mechanisms, lenders tend to grant loans only to borrowers with solvency and clearly guaranteed liquidity.
- Reliable, urgent loans with immediate and solvent response
- Quick credits with low interest and the first is free
- Urgent minicréditos without endorsement and 100% online
- Mini flexible credits and early refunds without commission
- Personal loans with personalized conditions
- The borrower must be of legal age
- The borrower must have his residence in Spain
- Must have a bank account with regular income and solvency
- It can not be registered in files of defaulters
- You must have a valid ID, and a working phone number and email
1. How can I enjoy the services of my bank in the case of not being able to move to the nearest branch? No doubt you can enjoy all the services provided by the bank without having to go to any branch and even without having to leave home. If you can not go to the bank, the bank will go to you. This happens thanks to the 100% online service offered to customers. Through its website, you can request a credit through the online application system from wherever you are, at any time and any day of the year. Unlike physical branches, virtual branches are always open to you.
2. What is the minimum and maximum amount of money I can request in an online loan?
Each bank establishes a lower limit and a higher limit of the loans to be granted. The exception will be found in non-linked loans, for which there are lower ceilings. As a general rule, the upper limit of the credit to be granted depends on the type, its purpose, the quality of the business plan and the probability of its success.
3. Can I get a credit from an entity in Spain if I am abroad?
The answer is that, if our tax residence is established in another country, a bank in Spain will not grant us a loan. Being a resident in Spain is one of the essential requirements to access this type of loan.
4. Will I be granted a credit if I do not have an indefinite contract?
At the time of granting a credit, the entities will be fixed in the economic situation of the applicant and its behavior with respect to the previous payments. Having an indefinite contract will always facilitate obtaining a loan, but it is not an indispensable requirement. If the rest of your conditions are good -for example, you have stable income and you do not have delays in payments or you are included in delinquency lists like ASNEF-, the type of contract does not have to be an inconvenience.
5. I want to ask for a loan and I do not have a guarantor. Will they give it to me?
As we have seen, many entities are going to ask us for a guarantor to grant us a loan, especially if we are talking about high amounts. However, if we do not have an endorsement, we can access the quick credits of less than 6,000 euros, which have some minor requirements for their concession and may give it to us without a guarantor. Of course, it is very likely that, in return, interests at the time of return are much greater.